Wednesday, December 9, 2009

A little update

Well it's been a busy past few weeks, and I haven't been doing a lot of work. This last trimester has been wearing me down and I'm trying to take it easy and rest. It's not working out to well, though, because I've been nesting! I've been organizing like crazy and I've also been taking what spare money I have and adding to the baby's diaper stash. I thought I was all set on covers and prefolds while he was a newborn but I changed my mind at the last minute. I love fitteds and decided I wanted some of those on hand, too, so I got them in the mail yesterday and am all set. I love fluffy mail! I just hope that he stays small for a while because these diapers are just too cute to only use for a week or two. :)

Just a reminder, Shalom Beginnings offers free shipping to anyone in Oregon (this isn't posted anywhere else, it's just a nice surprise at checkout) all the time and it's just $2.50 for everyone else. And don't forget, we don't just have diapers - we have some awesome herbs and teas available as well as the brand-new Shalom Mama Soothing Herbal Bath Tea. Try some out!

Shalom,
nina

No comments:

Post a Comment