Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Updates




We went out of town for a funeral last week and I got sick and now that I'm finally feeling better, I just wanted to give an update on a few things.

I had my home visit with my midwife and her assistants (great ladies!) the other day and I'm finally 36 weeks pregnant. I'm 2 cm down and 8 to go and I have a feeling that this birth will be another fast one. Hopefully I'll be blogging about our new baby boy (who still remains nameless) in the next few weeks.

Shalom Mama Soothing Herbal Bath Tea is now available on my website! I thought this up a few months ago, made up a test batch and loved it! I tweaked it a little and made a new batch and with the help of my parents at Juniper Butte Herb & Tea Co., it's all packed up and ready to go! It comes in 2 sizes - 1.6 oz and 3.1 oz. They're good for 3-4 baths and 6-7 baths, respectively. The bath tea contains calendula, chamomile, chickweed, lavender, oatmeal and plaintain. Calendula, chamomile, chickweed and plaintain are especially good for those of us with really sensitive skin because of their soothing and healing properties. Get yours today!

There are some great new products from Thirsties available now! Thirsties just announced that its brand-new Duo Diaper is in stock and ready to go! I am so excited about this - and it's not just an unhealthy obsession with cloth diapers! The Duo Diaper comes in 2 sizes, like their wonderful Duo Wrap, and has two pocket openings for stuffing so that you don't have to remove the insert when you wash - it agitates out in the washer. I love that! As soon as I saw the e-mail in my inbox this morning, I logged onto their site and ordered a size 2 orchid Duo Diaper to try on Ella. I can't wait 'til it gets here. When you check out the new Duo Diaper, you may notice that the pocket AIO is no longer available. Thirsties is discontinuing the AIO, but I think the Duo Diaper will more than make up for the loss.

Thirsties Pre-wash and Super wash are also available on my site now. They were both made in the USA by a chemist to work specifically with cloth diapers. Both are 100% biodegradable and were created to keep your diapers in top condition and to prevent diaper rash on your sweet baby. Both washes are 32. oz and they offer a great value pack that saves you $7 when you purchase them both together. Gotta love saving money.

That's it for now, but keep an eye out for some great Black Friday specials coming your way.

Shalom,
Nina

No comments:

Post a Comment